Sunday, September 9, 2007

Surprise

Friday was the 2nd day at the new job and I'm feeling so overwhelmed. Its been so many years since I've done anything even resembling the type of work I'm going to be doing. Its going to be such different work environment bouncing around from client to client. Especially for me because I having a routine. Maybe this wasnt such a good career move...

I got home and found a package waiting for me from my Secret Pal!! I was so excited to see what goodies were waiting for me. My Secret Pal is awesome. She sent me a "got yarn?" totebag, perfect for carrying around sweaters in progress, sheep post-its, reallu nice Fleece Artist sock yarn, a notepad "my wishlist for the yarn fairy" and a subscription to IK!! Knock me over with a feather. It made my entire day.



This is giving me incentive to finish the blue cardigan already so I can make something with the new yarn. I still have to be careful with my hands. But I might need a travel project because my commute will be longer, depending on where the clients are located. I really miss knitting on the train.



Patches was pretty excited too.

No comments: